logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Haley  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:19:01 AM(UTC)
Haley

Groups: Registered
U.S. Minor Islands

FAQ
Recently, some customers complained to us that they still met some problems even if they’ve read the user’s manual carefully. Therefore, we’ve summarized some tips on how to solve those problems they encountered.

1. Q: The earbuds cannot turn on automatically when I dropped them out of charging cabin.
A: Check whether the electricity of charging cabin has run out or the earbuds have been put into wrong position.

2. Q:It seems that the right earbud ran out sooner than the left one.
A: The right one is the host earbud, which causes a lot of power consumption on data transmission.

3. Q: The left and right earbuds could not pair automatically when I turned them on.
A: The process will give priority to the host earbud (Right earbud) so that they might not pair at the same time.

4. Q:It is said that the earphones have noise reduction function but ambient noise isn’t reduced when I put them on.
A: Please adjust headphone’s position. Headphones may be incorrectly positioned into ears. Furthermore, ambient noise may not be synchronized with noise-cancelling frequency.

5. Q: I have made connection with my smartphone for many times, but it failed.
A:The earbuds haven’t entered pairing status yet or they are under lower power.

6. Q: There is a noise in the earbuds or the receiver appears to be in a low voice when talking.
A: Check whether the earbuds is worn properly or there is some other external electronic magnetic field interference.

7. Q: I confronted that voice signal was interfered when I communicated with my friends.
A: The interference of human signal may lead to disconnecting with earphones, causing noise or signal intermitted. Perhaps it may disconnect with Bluetooth when you’re exercising
Therefore, you’d better put the earbuds on the same side of your mobile phone.

8. Q: I found that the sound has become distorted when I listened to music for a long time.
A: You’d better check whether the earbuds are of sufficient power or not.

9. Q: When I entered monaural mode, it seemed that I’d disconnected from the earbuds?
A:First, please check whether you’re in a compact environment. If so, it would have unstable signal; besides, if your hair is too long, it would prevent signal from intermitting.

10. Q: During my runs, I found that the earbuds disconnected from cellphone for seconds at a time.
A: Check whether earbuds and cellphone are put in the same side of pocket or other external interference.

11. Q: I only use one at a time, if I leave one in the box with it over charge the battery and drain the cell?
A: No, the charging base only charges each ear bud till the battery is full than shuts off that side

12. Q: Can I use only one bud at a time and does it have noise cancellation?
A: Yes. They each have a unique Bluetooth address, so the easiest option is pull out the right one only and sync to it individually.
The left one auto pairs to the right, so it will connect regardless of the right one being on. The noise cancellation is superb
once you find some better rubber earbud grommets. The ones that came with it just didn’t make a good seal to my ears,
so I used the ones off the earbuds that came with my phone. The sound quality is now superb.

13. Q: When turning them on, does a record say power on or power off?? or battery low???
A: Yes, when you take the earbuds out, you will hear the voice prompt connected-right channel-left channel-" through the two earbuds
When connect to device, it with prompt "First/Second device connected"
When the battery under low battery, it will prompt "Low battery, power off"

14. Q: Can I use one earbud and charge the other when battery is low
A: Yes. The right ear bud is the main one so you can only use the right one if the left one is down. But you can’t use the left one without the right one.

15. Q: One earbud is flashing white and disconnected and the other is connected what could I do?
A: Put them back in the cabin for a few minutes and they worked perfect when taking them out.

16. Q: Are they good to sleep with?
A: Yes they are. I bought them to watch TV with Bluetooth when in bed. I can hear great TV sound while my wife sleeps
and she doesn't have anything to squawk about anymore. My only issue is they are so comfortable I forget they are in and if I
get up after the TV shuts itself off I think I have gone deaf as they block a fair amount of regular sounds. So I guess they would be good earplugs.

17. Q: How far does the Bluetooth signal pick up?
A: The working range is 33 feet without any interference. Based on your description, Bluetooth transmission would be affected by wireless signal around and barriers.

18. Q: When I use the earbuds to listen to music, sound has distorted
A: First, make sure the earbuds is filled with enough power. Besides, please make sure that there are no obstacles between the right earbud and your smartphone.
Therefore, please keep the right earbud and your smartphone in the same direction in order to maintain the continuous stability of the signal.

19. Q: After one-hour charging, I found that it could not last for 3-4 hours.
A: Do not put it into an over-high / over-low temperature for it may limit battery lifespan. Battery duration will gradually decrease with repeated usage and age. Battery life also varies depending on the storage method, conditions of use and
environmental factors.

20. Q: I wear a motorcycle helmet, can I use voice commands to control volume, change songs, make/answer calls?
A: Yes, you could activate voice assistant to control volume, switch songs or answer calls.

Edited by user Thursday, April 4, 2019 12:09:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified