logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Balthazar2k4  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 7:32:26 AM(UTC)
Balthazar2k4

Groups: Registered
United States

I have a newly acquired GT300 that I setup per the instructions on the site. I have used the GT300 for about a week and need to charge it (or so I think). The iOS app is reporting 28% charge yet when I plug it in to charge nothing seems to be happening. The unit has been charging for three hours and still says 28%. I tried to SMS the unit to get a battery reading that way, but I am getting no response from the unit. Is there some indication on the unit when charging that it is actually charging (like a light)? I think I may have a dud despite the tracking function working properly.
Shirley  
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2019 6:01:51 AM(UTC)
Shirley

Groups: Administrators
United States

Originally Posted by: Balthazar2k4 Go to Quoted Post
I have a newly acquired GT300 that I setup per the instructions on the site. I have used the GT300 for about a week and need to charge it (or so I think). The iOS app is reporting 28% charge yet when I plug it in to charge nothing seems to be happening. The unit has been charging for three hours and still says 28%. I tried to SMS the unit to get a battery reading that way, but I am getting no response from the unit. Is there some indication on the unit when charging that it is actually charging (like a light)? I think I may have a dud despite the tracking function working properly.

Dear customer,

The GT300 tracker only supports live track through app or our web platform, cause the sim card plan only includes data.

Please re-insert the sim card, drive with the tracker for a while, and the app will work and show the correct battery status.

For more questions, please live chat us from our website www.ablegrid.com.

Thanks