logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
brent  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2023 12:46:57 PM(UTC)
brent

Groups: Registered
United States

With the multitude of biometric scales these days, customers need ways of maintaining their data on competitor products. In my case I have been on Renpho wifi scales for the last 5 years. I have data that I would like to not lose just because I purchased your product. I would like to import my data into my Fitdays app.

Can you tell me with this question? Is there a web portal I can log into where I can see my Fitdays data from my iPhone? From there can I import a .csv file of my data and then it shows up on my phone?
AbleGrid Premium  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2023 7:27:03 PM(UTC)
AbleGrid Premium

Groups: Administrators
Man
United States

Hello, we don't use to develop web portal as well as .csv import mode, and there are network security issues with this method.
However, as far as your question is concerned, it can be realized through a fitness app, such as Apple Health for example:
In iPhone's "Setting -> Health -> Data Access & Devices" to enter the Fitdays sync page, here is the existence of Apple Health data synchronization into the Fitdays App. As long as you are using Renpho App with Apple Health, any data that exists in Apple Health can be synchronized with Fitdays App.
Two screenshots are provided for reference.
data access.jpg (203kb) downloaded 0 time(s). export from apple health.jpg (77kb) downloaded 0 time(s).