logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Haley  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 6:06:29 PM(UTC)
Haley

Groups: Registered
U.S. Minor Islands

▶ Long Time Standby: Adopted with Qualcomm QCC3020 smart chip, Kanoe successfully reduces power consumption.
Kanoe retains its audio performance up to 6 hours playtime, extra 18 hours playtime with charging cabin - 24 hours totally!
Much longer than average True Wireless Stereo Earbuds.
▶ Smoother Connectivity: With the most sensitive LDS antenna, Bluetooth 5.0 technology and Qualcomm QCC 3020 Solution,
Kanoe offers stabler connection, smoother transmission, and fewer dropouts within 50 ft.
▶ cVc 8.0 Noise Cancellation & apt-X Hi-Res: Powered by cVc 8.0 Noise Cancellation, AbleGrid Kanoe creates a tightly-sealed
and 90% noise-cancelled environment. apt-X Hi-Res transmission which is optimized
for iOS and Android devices to provide better sounding audio at similar bit rates.
Driving bass, authentic Mids, and crystal-clear treble will be delivered.
▶ Bilateral Connection: Qualcomm intelligent chip updated from master/slave mode of earbuds. Kanoe allows you to use either one
alone or switch between mono and binaural mode without any delay. Binaural mode or mono mode, it's your call.
▶ Snug Fit & Comfort: Super snug fit to wear all-day-long with no pain; No need to worry about it will fall out in vigorous workouts
because of its ergonomic design and optional-size eartips.

Edited by user Sunday, August 25, 2019 9:49:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Haley  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 11:40:59 PM(UTC)
Haley

Groups: Registered
U.S. Minor Islands

Q: Does this have AAC or APTX codec?
A: Yes, Kanoe has apt-X code by Qualcomm QCC3020. With the most sensitive LDS antenna, Bluetooth 5.0 technology and
Qualcomm QCC 3020 Solution, Kanoe offers stabler connection, smoother transmission, and fewer dropouts within 50 ft.

Q: The right earbuds have stopped working but flashing quickly
A: Please check if you take one first and another after 10 minutes. If so, please put in charging cabin and take out both
earbuds at the same time, press 4 times of them quickly to reset.

Q: Is this TWS earbuds can just use only one?
A: Of course. They works great. I bought this for work as I like to wear one when I work that I can know what happen
around my surface, they works perfect. Highly recommended.

Q: I want to use it to listen to music, how good is the sound quality?
A: The sound quality is good, you could listen at mono or stereo mode. My first AbleGrid earbud is now almost a year old
and still going strong. I mostly listen to books, so clarity is important. The sound is clear and distinct at low and high
volume, and I can hear subtle differences in tone.

Q: Is it easy to carry? Not heavy?
A: Yes, It weighs 4g, with a mini charging box, almost invisible in the pocket.

Q: Do they have any sound leak i.e. can others hear sound when you are wearing them?
A: I wear them at night in bed, I listen to podcasts. My wife never hears any noise, unless they are at full volume
(which wouldn't be good for your hearing...) brilliant earphones. Great sound. Highly recommended.

Q: What you can tell me about their battery life of continuous use? And is the Bluetooth connection good, not disappearing time to time?
A: I use my headphones for primarily for when I’m out walking the dog, I’m out about an hour to hour and a half each time and
the battery is fine and still at around 75%. Re Bluetooth, not had any issues at all. I connect to my iPhone and the headphones reconnect
automatically each time I take them out of their charger

Q: Are the headphones suitable to be used during workout? Is it sweat/waterproof?
A: It is water-resistant so you can use it during workout.

Q: Can I sleep with these earbuds
A: Why not, for as long as you feel comfortable. It depends on how you sleep, are you able to sleep with wired earbuds because the
difference here is that there is no cable.

Q: Do they come with adjustable eartips?
A: Sure, the package has 3 sizes of eartips to fit your ear’s shape, so they stay comfortably in place all day long.

Q: How long does the battery last?
A: Fully-charged wireless earphones can be used for 3.5 hours and included charging cabin provides four additional full charge for
the earphones; you get 15-hour work time in total.

Q: Will they headphones last an 8 hrs work day without needing to pit them in the charging cabin? How long does it take to charge while in the cabin?
A: No they won't they last about 4 hours but don't take long to charge the ear buds from the battery in the cabin

Q: Are they noise canceling?
A: The earbuds are not active noise cancelling. They are physical and passive. If the ear tips fit you well, they do block a lot of noise.

Edited by user Friday, March 6, 2020 12:59:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified