logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
slwtx1983  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 11:03:06 AM(UTC)
slwtx1983

Groups: Registered
United States

I have a GT001 that I registered and got a phone number for but it will not update or reply to texts. It goes from a solid blue to a blinking blue and stays slowly blinking blue. I hvae taken it for a drive, I have taken the sim card out and replaced it repeatedly. The last time I used this it worked just fine but that was a year ago. The only thing I did was reactivate it and now it is no longer working. Any ideas? I tried to get on Live Chat but it only allows me to leave a message. It is a bit of an emergency and I need this to work in less than an hour for when one of my kids goes over to a friends to stay the night for the first time.
Shirley  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 5:00:37 AM(UTC)
Shirley

Groups: Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: slwtx1983 Go to Quoted Post
I have a GT001 that I registered and got a phone number for but it will not update or reply to texts. It goes from a solid blue to a blinking blue and stays slowly blinking blue. I hvae taken it for a drive, I have taken the sim card out and replaced it repeatedly. The last time I used this it worked just fine but that was a year ago. The only thing I did was reactivate it and now it is no longer working. Any ideas? I tried to get on Live Chat but it only allows me to leave a message. It is a bit of an emergency and I need this to work in less than an hour for when one of my kids goes over to a friends to stay the night for the first time.

Hello

Please live chat us with on www.ablegrid.com.

We will help to check and solve your problem.

Thanks
Shirley