logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Fred Barreiros  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 8:02:51 PM(UTC)
Fred Barreiros

Groups: Registered
United States

Completely confused, need help :) I registered the SIM card and I'm able to send a simple SMS message to the unit and get a proper response from it, such as the Battery and Lat Lon. However when I check for data on the application, it says no Data! I know I had an issue when setting up the object which ended with to many digits, but I was able to correct and save it in the set up window. What else could I have screwed up?
Shirley  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 5:51:54 PM(UTC)
Shirley

Groups: Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Fred Barreiros Go to Quoted Post
Completely confused, need help :) I registered the SIM card and I'm able to send a simple SMS message to the unit and get a proper response from it, such as the Battery and Lat Lon. However when I check for data on the application, it says no Data! I know I had an issue when setting up the object which ended with to many digits, but I was able to correct and save it in the set up window. What else could I have screwed up?

Hello,

For GT series tracker, please use your cellphone to text command wkmd,0#20# to the tracker to set it to live mode.

You will receive the reply wkmd,0:ok, wait 10 minutes. It is ready to live track when you see the GPS tracker signal icon turns green.

For TK series tracker, text T020s***n123456 to set it to live mode.

For more questions, please live chat us on www.ablegrid.com or shoot us an Email at csw@ablegrid.com.

Thanks
Shirley