logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
AbleGrid  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2017 5:37:30 PM(UTC)
AbleGrid

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
TK series GPS Tracker’s SMS commands

[Update]
Recently, per our many customers request, we added the new command to get the google map location at SMS mode
the new command is in the format : smslink+password
the default command is "smslink123456", which is in our new manual.

if you can not use "smslink123456" due to sim card text feature or get a response: "password err".

you can always use the standard command to get the google map link location by calling the gps sim card phone number and hang up after two or three rings. the location will be sent within few seconds to your cellphone.

5.4 Initialization
Send “begin+password” in SMS to the unit, it will reply “begin ok” and initialize all the settings. (Default password: 123456)
For example, send SMS“ begin123456” to the tracker via a cell phone, If succeeded, if will reply“begin ok”.
5.4.0 get the current gps tracker location
Send "smslink+password" in SMS to the unit. and it will response with a google map link
* [NOTE] this command is only for the newest TK series version
for all TK tracker, you can always get the google map location by calling the gps, please refer to menu below at 5.7

5.5 Change the password
5.5.1 Set Password: Send sms: “password+old password+space+new password” to the unit to change the password.
For Example, pls send sms: “ password123456 888888” to terminal device, it will reply sms: “password OK”. New password 888888 changed in success.

5.5.2 Be sure keep the new password in mind, you have to upload the software to restore the original setting in case of losing the new password.
5.5.3 Make sure the new password is in 6 digits Arabic numbers, or the tracker can not recognize the password.
5.5.4 Make sure that all the symbol“+”in sms commends is just for quick understanding, which don’t need to enter “+” in sms, and “space” means press the spacebar button of the cell phone.

5.6 Authorization
There are only 5 cell phone numbers able to be authorized, be sure to set the authorization phone number before use.
5.6.1 Call the tracker for 10 times continuously and get position correctly, then it will make the cell phone number as the authorized number automatically.
5.6.2 Send SMS:“ admin+password+space+cell phone number” to set up a authorized number. The other authorized numbers should be set by the first authorized number. If the number is successfully authorized, the unit will reply “admin ok!” in SMS.
5.6.3 Send SMS:“ noadmin+password+space+authorized number” to delete the authorized number.
5.6.4 For roaming purpose, you have to add your country code ahead of the cell phone number, for example, please send:“ admin123456 +8613322221111” to tracker to set 13322221111 as an authorized number.

5.7 Single Locating

5.7.1 If there is no authorized number, when any number dials up the unit, it will report a Geo-info; If there is already an authorized number, then it will not respond when an unauthorized number calls it up.
5.7.2 When an authorized number dials up the unit, it will hang up and report a real-time Geo-info as below:

When GPS signals is weak,if in 10s,GPS can not location,will use LBS location,the replied SMS as below:

Last Geo-info is last time position information. Now is LBS position information.
LAC: Location Area Code
CID:Cell Identity
MCC:Mobile Country Code
MNC:Mobile Network Code
By these LBS information, police can find the position.

5.8 Get absolute street address
5.8.1 You must register our server if want to use this function,If you want the SMS reply with local language,please use local telecom mobile operator sim card.
5.8.2 send:” address+password” to device, it will reply SMS including absolute street address. For example:Block 13,28 Cheung Sha Wan Road,Kowloon,Hongkong.

5.9 Auto Track
5.9.1 Send SMS command “t030s005n+password” to the tracker device, it will report the Geo-info at 30s intervals for 5 times. (s:second, m:minute, h:hour). This command setting must be in 3 digits.
5.9.2 Unlimited times auto track: Send SMS “t030s***n+password” to the tracker device, it will reply the Geo-info continuously at 30 seconds intervals.
5.9.3 Cancellation: Send SMS “notn+password” to the tracker device.
Note: the interval must not less than 20s.

5.10 Location based service (LBS)
When the tracker device doesn’t received valid GPS signals, tracker will locate by LBS.

5.11 Monitor (Voice Surveillance)
5.11.1 The command to switch between Track and Monitor are “tracker” and “ monitor”.
5.11.2 The default mode is “track” (Track mode).
5.11.3 Send SMS “monitor+password” to the unit, and it will reply “monitor ok!” and switch to “monitor” mode.
5.11.4 Send SMS “tracker+password” to the unit, it will reply “tracker ok!” and restore to “track” mode.

5.12 Storage
5.12.1 Auto Storage:When the tracker devices lost GSM signals or fall offline from GPRS, tracker will store the tracking position and alerts automatically in the flash upon the pre-set condition, when GSM signals get back, all the event alerts will be auto-sent to the authorized numbers or monitoring platform (server), but the stored tracking data should be loaded to the monitoring platform via SMS command.
5.12.2 Storage upon times: Send SMS: “save030s005n+password” to the tracker unit, it will reply “save ok”, and will store the lat, long locations every 30 seconds for 5 times. (S: second, m: minute; h: hour).
5.12.3 Multi-Storage:Send sms:”save030s***n+ password” to tracker device, it will reply “save ok”.
5.12.4: Storage Clearance: send SMS: “clear+ password” to tracker device, it will reply “clear ok”.
5.12.5:Storage Volume: external TF card support 32GB at most.

5.13 Data Load
5.13.1 Current date Load: Send SMS: “load+ password” to tracker device, it will reply: “load ok” if the device is working well under GPRS mode; if not, it will reply “load fail! Please check gprs” that means device does not work under GPRS mode.
5.13.2 Specified date Load: Send SMS: “load+ password+ space+ year month date” to tracker device, it will reply: “load ok” and load the tracking data to the monitoring platform upon the valid time you choose. For Example: send SMS: “load123456 20110425” to the tracker device, means to load the tracking data of 25th April 2011 to monitoring platform.

5.14 Shock sensor alarm
It is disabled as default, send “shock+password to tracker, tracker will reply “shock ok!”. “Sensor alarm+lat/long” will send to authorized phone number when tracker is being shocked, and one alarm for each shock event trigger.

Cancel: Send “noshock+password” to cancel the shock sensor alarm.

5.15 Geo-fence
Set up a geo-fence for the unit to restrict its movements within a district. The unit will send the message to the authorized numbers when it breaches the district.
5.15.1 Set up: When the unit stays immobile in a place for 3-10 minutes, the user can Send SMS: “stockade+password+space+latitude,longitude; latitude,longitude” to unit to set the restricted district. In case of breach, it will send SMS “stockade!+geo-info” to the authorized numbers every 3 minutes.
Remark: The first latitude&longitude is coordinate of the top left corner of the Geo-fence, while the second latitude&longitude is the coordinate of the bottom right corner.
5.15.2 Cancel: Send SMS:” nostockade+password” to deactivate this function.

5.16 Movement alert
5.16.1 Set up: When the unit stays immobile in a place for 3-10 minutes, the user can send SMS: “move+password” to the unit, then the unit will reply “move ok!”. In case of such a movement(the unit default distance is 200M), it will send SMS “Move+ Geo-info” to the authorized numbers every 3 minutes.
5.16.2 Cancel: Send SMS:” nomove+password” to deactivate the movement alert.

5.17 Overspeed alert:
5.17.1 Set up: Send SMS:” speed+password+space+080” to the unit (suppose the speed is 80km/h), and it will reply “speed ok!”. When the target moves exceeding 80 km/h, the unit will send SMS :”speed+080!+Geo-info” to the authorized numbers every 3 minutes.
5.17.2 Cancel: Send SMS “nospeed+password” to deactivate the overspeed alarm.
Remark: The recommended speed should be not less than 50km/h. For below that rate, it will be effected the accuracy by gps signals drift etc.

5.18 SOS button

Press the SOS for 3 seconds, it will send “help me!+ Geo-info” to all the authorized numbers every 3 minutes. It will stop sending such a SMS when any authorized number reply SMS “help me!” to the tracker.

5.19 Low battery alert
When GPS device battery is going to be about 3.7V, it will send SMS:”low battery+Ge-info”
at 3 minutes interval. It will stop sending such a SMS when any authorized number reply SMS “low battery” to the tracker.

5.20 State Checking
Send SMS:”check+password” to the tracker device, it will reply the recent status via SMS as: GSM: 100% GPS: OK/NO GPRS: ON/OFF battery: 100%.
Remark: GPS NO, only mean there are no GPS position request.

5.21 IMEI checking:
Send SMS command "imei+password" to the unit. E.g.: Send SMS command "imei123456" to the unit, an IMEI number in 15 digits will be replied to your cell phone.

5.22 Terminal (local) Time Setting

5.22.1 Send SMS “time+space+zone+password+space+local time zone”.
For example, Send SMS “time zone123456 8” (time zone of China).
If the local time zone is negative as “-8”, then it should set as SMS:
“time zone123456 -8”.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9:10:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

alisaud  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2019 12:15:14 PM(UTC)
alisaud

Groups: Registered
Saudi Arabia

hi
i bought tkstar its ok but when i enter website http://mytkstar.net not work giving me offline and app aphone giving me offline why?
Shirley  
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2019 4:39:20 PM(UTC)
Shirley

United States

Originally Posted by: alisaud Go to Quoted Post
hi
i bought tkstar its ok but when i enter website http://mytkstar.net not work giving me offline and app aphone giving me offline why?

Hi,

Please contact tkstar tracker seller for the setting if your tracker is a tkstar brand one.

Our tracker is Ablegrid brand TK series tracker.

They are not the same one.

Thanks
Shirley

LucaZraket  
#4 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 9:44:57 AM(UTC)
LucaZraket

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi....could not resolve this problem so have switched to using GPRS instead of SMS combined with the GPSGateServer.I have also ordered 4 genuine tk103-2 units for my other vehicles which I will also run on GPRS.

fast turn pcb assembly

Edited by user Thursday, October 31, 2019 11:19:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Shirley  
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2019 7:33:10 AM(UTC)
Shirley

United States

Originally Posted by: LucaZraket Go to Quoted Post
Hi....could not resolve this problem so have switched to using GPRS instead of SMS combined with the GPSGateServer.I have also ordered 4 genuine tk103-2 units for my other vehicles which I will also run on GPRS.

Hi,

Sorry, but where your ordered the TK103-2 trackers, and they are Ablegrid GPS trackers?

Please shoot us an email to csw@ablegrid.com or live chat us from www.ablegrid.com

Thanks
Shirley