logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
sacguy  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 06, 2017 3:49:37 PM(UTC)
sacguy

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/6/2017(UTC)
Posts: 1
United States
Location: CA

I am currently using TKController but not all the functions are working, Is this the right app to use? For example, when I text "stockade123456" to tracker I get back a message "stockade fail' Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance.







landie  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 07, 2017 4:22:25 AM(UTC)
landie

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/7/2017(UTC)
Posts: 1
United Kingdom

Looking at the manual for the Ablegrid tracker TKController should support it. You will need to select "TK102B" as the device type for the commands to be in the correct format.

If there are any commands that need changing from the TK102B type then let me know and I'll add a specific Ablegrid device type to the app.
AbleGrid  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2017 9:36:09 AM(UTC)
AbleGrid

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 7/7/2016(UTC)
Posts: 62

hello, all,

1) Regarding APP
meanwhile you can use any app which supports our communication protocol.
and if you bought our gps, there is 2D code you can scan and install the app mainly focused on asia market.

also you can live track from the website which is in our manual also mainly focused on asia market since all servers are in Asia.

we will launch the new cloud servers in USA pretty soon. which will use google map.
so our customer can use web based live tracking or app base

2)if you are a developer, or reseller , or want to make your own brand gps system

here is TK serial communication protocol

"TK" protocol is public GPS tracker protocol written in Shenzhen china.
please note, some functions or commands do not work since the GPS manufacture such as ABLEGRID have different GPS tracker models.

for example, there is a command for shutting down the gas pump in vehicle, that is only for specific GPS trackers.



Ablegrid_TK_Communication Protocol V2.5_1_.pdf (1,110kb) downloaded 14 time(s).
AbleGrid  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 5:36:52 PM(UTC)
AbleGrid

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 7/7/2016(UTC)
Posts: 62

Originally Posted by: landie Go to Quoted Post
Looking at the manual for the Ablegrid tracker TKController should support it. You will need to select "TK102B" as the device type for the commands to be in the correct format.

If there are any commands that need changing from the TK102B type then let me know and I'll add a specific Ablegrid device type to the app.


google play for android
Jops  
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 3:25:00 PM(UTC)
Jops

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/17/2018(UTC)
Posts: 2
United States

I've downloaded the app, but how do I register? I have used every user name and password for the app but nothing works. Same for the website http://gps.ablegrid.com/. When I try to register there it asks for a security code and nothing works. I have entered every number on the sim card and on the GPS tracker. Very frustrating. I have a solid led but it doesn't respond to my begin123456 text.
Shirley  
#6 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2018 6:59:49 PM(UTC)
Shirley

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/5/2018(UTC)
Posts: 48
United States

Originally Posted by: Jops Go to Quoted Post
I've downloaded the app, but how do I register? I have used every user name and password for the app but nothing works. Same for the website http://gps.ablegrid.com/. When I try to register there it asks for a security code and nothing works. I have entered every number on the sim card and on the GPS tracker. Very frustrating. I have a solid led but it doesn't respond to my begin123456 text.


Hello,

Please visit gps.ablegrid.com to make an account first,

User name is your email address, the code is the six digit number on the right of the box,

and try to refresh your browser web page to get the correct code.

Or try IE instead of Google if you still can’t get the code.

Then you will receive an email to note you the password.

Please check the spam if you can’t find the email in the inbox.

And log into gps.ablegrid.com, to add the SN# of your TK tracker, please follow the link below, read from step two.

http://forum.ablegrid.co...TK102S-TK110-TK207-TK208

For more other questions, please always get the LIVE Chat support online at www.ablegrid.com

or send the email to csw@ablegrid.com tech support.

Thanks
Jops  
#7 Posted : Monday, March 19, 2018 5:46:23 PM(UTC)
Jops

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/17/2018(UTC)
Posts: 2
United States

Ok, got into the website. Thanks. When I text begin123456 nothing happens. I am using your sim card and I have a solid LED.
Shirley  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2018 5:05:49 PM(UTC)
Shirley

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/5/2018(UTC)
Posts: 48
United States

Originally Posted by: Jops Go to Quoted Post
Ok, got into the website. Thanks. When I text begin123456 nothing happens. I am using your sim card and I have a solid LED.


Hello,

Please join us on the LIVE Chat support online at www.ablegrid.com

or send the email to csw@ablegrid.com tech support.

We will hepl you to set your tracker step by step.

Thanks

Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


This page was generated in 0.084 seconds.