logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
AbleGrid  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 6, 2017 9:33:12 PM(UTC)
AbleGrid

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Update: 2019-08-08
Exciting News

Ablegrid domestic sim card family has At&t.
so Ablegrid has both native Tmobile sim card and At&t sim card.
both sim card support 3G 4G LTE, LTE-M, CAT-M, NB.

if you use the sim for LTE-M, CAT-M, NB
your device must be certified

we also have multi-carrier M2M LTE-M, NB sim cards , so you can use it globally also it can use Verizon, ATT, Tmobile network in USA.

again, our sim cards never expire, you can de-activate or re-activate it anytime.

you can now buy our ablgrid branded sim card at Walmart.com and from our website ablegrid.com

and after you get the sim card, you can activate the card at gps.ablegrid.com, click the sim card logo

our sim card is using T-mobile network across the USA for 2G 3G 4G LTE NB-IoT, CAT-M, and global sim cards supports verizon, ATT ,Tmobile , Data Only, for 3G 4G LTE , LTE-M , CAT-M , NB-IoT.

you can prepay the sim card plan from one month to 1 year, as low as from $6.75/month if you buy 1 year plan

Our competitor sells the gps tracker at $49 and you need also to pay $26.99/month for 1 minute interval location upload, upto $49/month for so-called every 5 seconds to upload the location to the server.

Edited by user Thursday, August 8, 2019 11:33:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Deborah Davenport  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:14:34 AM(UTC)
Deborah Davenport

Groups: Registered
United States

I called T-Mobile and they couldn't help me with the SIM card, as it was under a sub user of their network called White Label-wyless Inc Productions. I have been unable to reach them, as T-Mobile nor myself can find their contact info. Anyone know how to communicate with them?
Deborah Davenport  
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 1:41:02 PM(UTC)
Deborah Davenport

Groups: Registered
United States

Has anyone seen my post?????
AbleGrid  
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 10:40:44 PM(UTC)
AbleGrid

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Deborah Davenport Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone seen my post?????

I don't know why you need to contact the Tmobile, what information you need from the sim card

just like metro pcs, h2o wireless and tons of other sim card service companies, we use Tmobile network only, there is no relationship with Tmobile retail store.

if you want to activate our sim card, you must use our web portal http://simcard.ablegrid.com/aspx/active/card.aspx

or you can buy Tmobile sim card directly from their retailer store cost upto $17 , or ask any other mobile service company such as metro pcs to get a Tmobile network sim card.

we only provide the no contract , no auto renewal , month based prepaid sim card for gps tracker use only.

hope this information helps