logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ksousa10  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 2:57:29 PM(UTC)
Ksousa10

Groups: Registered
United States

Even when I put the tracker in sleep mode it only last s no more than a day. I charge it fully and when I take it off the charger I can see the battery draining immediately. I have had many GT models that would work 10 days or more sometimes without acharge. Is this normal?
Shirley  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 4:55:44 PM(UTC)
Shirley

Groups: Administrators
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello,

Do you check the battery from the APP?

Please text qp#, you will receive a reply end with BAT:XX, the number will be from 3.5 to 4.2 , 3.5 means battery is empty , 4.1 or 4.2 is full battery.

For more questions, please get our tech support from www.ablegrid.com or shoot an mail to csw@ablegrid.com.

Thanks
Shirley

Originally Posted by: Ksousa10 Go to Quoted Post
Even when I put the tracker in sleep mode it only last s no more than a day. I charge it fully and when I take it off the charger I can see the battery draining immediately. I have had many GT models that would work 10 days or more sometimes without acharge. Is this normal?

AbleGrid  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2019 7:50:57 PM(UTC)
AbleGrid

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
if you can only use 1 day, pls live chat with out tech, something must be wrong, before you change the tracking mode, pls make sure you carefully select the mode by reading the mode description at the APP, some modes make's tracker never sleep , eg, always on and every few seconds upload the location via mobile network, and it might be true only last 24 hours, this mode only can be used at emergency such as the property recovery mode , but we still suggest you use regular moving-wake-up mode , eg, if the object moves, then wakeup , which will last upto few months.