logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
mrsBlackova  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 1:21:25 AM(UTC)
mrsBlackova

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2019(UTC)
Posts: 1
Czech Republic

Hello friends,

I bought GSM device GPS GF-07 and in user manual is SMS command to set APN and I can't set it at all :( I recieved example from seller but still didn´t work.

Example of message is: GPRSAPN, mobile phone card operator name, APN, proxy server, port, username, password # (user no need to fill in the name and password)

So I have SIM card from operator named Vodafone. APN name is: internet and I tried to send message:

GPRSAPN,vodafone,apn:internet,ip:010.011.010.011,port:80#

Can someone help me please?

Thank you very much
Shirley  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 6:21:03 PM(UTC)
Shirley

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 2/5/2018(UTC)
Posts: 77
United States

Originally Posted by: mrsBlackova Go to Quoted Post
Hello friends,

I bought GSM device GPS GF-07 and in user manual is SMS command to set APN and I can't set it at all :( I recieved example from seller but still didn´t work.

Example of message is: GPRSAPN, mobile phone card operator name, APN, proxy server, port, username, password # (user no need to fill in the name and password)

So I have SIM card from operator named Vodafone. APN name is: internet and I tried to send message:

GPRSAPN,vodafone,apn:internet,ip:010.011.010.011,port:80#

Can someone help me please?

Thank you very much


Hello,

Seems your GPS Tracker is not an Ablegrid one.

Please check the setting with the seller about your tracker.

Thanks
Shirley
buscargps  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 1:13:49 PM(UTC)
buscargps

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 6/22/2019(UTC)
Posts: 7
United States
Location: California

I bought this tracker:
https://www.amazon.com/g...=ppx_pt2_dt_b_prod_image

HOW CAN I CONFIGURE APN , USER AND PASSWORD to access INTERNET, time of reports, AND port? I need it to configure it to my own PLATFORM.


THANKS!
Shirley  
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 6:52:27 PM(UTC)
Shirley

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 2/5/2018(UTC)
Posts: 77
United States

Hello,

But couldn't find the page you have sent.

Is it the Ablegrid GPS tracker, if yes, would you please let me know the model of it?

GT001, GT021 or AB320?

Please check with the seller if it is not an Ablegrid GPS tracker.

Thanks
Shirley



Originally Posted by: buscargps Go to Quoted Post
I bought this tracker:
https://www.amazon.com/g...=ppx_pt2_dt_b_prod_image

HOW CAN I CONFIGURE APN , USER AND PASSWORD to access INTERNET, time of reports, AND port? I need it to configure it to my own PLATFORM.


THANKS!

Edited by user Sunday, June 23, 2019 6:53:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

buscargps  
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 7:19:01 PM(UTC)
buscargps

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 6/22/2019(UTC)
Posts: 7
United States
Location: California

I guess is AB320, it has a magnetic cover.Where can I See the model?
The basic commands I sent successfully were:
Qp#
Url#

Thanks!
buscargps  
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 7:23:08 PM(UTC)
buscargps

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 6/22/2019(UTC)
Posts: 7
United States
Location: California

qp=IMEI:014682003969242;APN:m2mglobal;USR:;PASS:;Domain:da.ablegrid.com;IP:;Port:9871; SOCK:0;CGREG:5;GSM:22;GPS:0;BAT:3516;Modle:Ablegrid_AB-3G_V07_B06_180604;SENSOR:1;ICCID:8952020317550272221F;WKMD:1,20;bind;,,,,;
Shirley  
#7 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 7:42:32 PM(UTC)
Shirley

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 2/5/2018(UTC)
Posts: 77
United States

Hello,

You can download Ablegrid GPS tracking APP from Google play store or Apple app store
.
Register your account and add the imei# of the tracker to your account, and you can live track through both app or web page gps.ablegrid.com.

For more information, please live chat us from www.ablegrid.com or shoot and email to csw@ablegrid.com

Thanks
Shirley




Originally Posted by: buscargps Go to Quoted Post
qp=IMEI:014682003969242;APN:m2mglobal;USR:;PASS:;Domain:da.ablegrid.com;IP:;Port:9871; SOCK:0;CGREG:5;GSM:22;GPS:0;BAT:3516;Modle:Ablegrid_AB-3G_V07_B06_180604;SENSOR:1;ICCID:8952020317550272221F;WKMD:1,20;bind;,,,,;


buscargps  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:32:07 AM(UTC)
buscargps

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 6/22/2019(UTC)
Posts: 7
United States
Location: California

Hi Shirley.I need the full list of commands to configure new apn , port, usr ,pass . etc. Data transmit will be to new platform.Thanks
Shirley  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 5:15:32 PM(UTC)
Shirley

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 2/5/2018(UTC)
Posts: 77
United States


Hello,

Please leave your email address, we will send all the info to your email.

Thanks
Shirley


Originally Posted by: buscargps Go to Quoted Post
Hi Shirley.I need the full list of commands to configure new apn , port, usr ,pass . etc. Data transmit will be to new platform.Thanks


buscargps  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 5:36:42 PM(UTC)
buscargps

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 6/22/2019(UTC)
Posts: 7
United States
Location: California

Thanks Shirley, my email: sramos@buscargps.com.mx
Shirley  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 5:49:24 PM(UTC)
Shirley

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 2/5/2018(UTC)
Posts: 77
United States

Hello,

We have sent an email to you, please check.

Thanks
Shirley


Originally Posted by: buscargps Go to Quoted Post
Thanks Shirley, my email: sramos@buscargps.com.mx


Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


This page was generated in 0.080 seconds.