logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Haley  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2019 7:06:40 PM(UTC)
Haley

Groups: Registered
U.S. Minor Islands

Q: Are they comfortable for long periods of wearing?
A: Yes, I tested for totally more than 6 hours. Even slept with them once or twice! It's in lightweight, over-ear design with soft leather ear
cushions enveloping your ears to provide comfort during long sessions. Also it is featured with 90° swiveling ear cups and an adjustable
headband that conforms to your head shape to give you a seamless fit.

Q: Why are my noise-cancelling headphones so bad that I can still hear people talking?
A: Noise cancelling technology is mainly for low-frequency noise such as some car engines, airplane cabin noise or city traffic. Note that
vocal and high-frequency noise cannot be eliminated for the sake of security.

Q: What is hybrid anc?
A: They use internal and external microphones to cancel out the ambient sound. It relies on microphones to seek out ambient noises and
then cancel them out. But where it’s common for most active noise-canceling headphone designs opt to place microphones solely outside
or solely on the inside of the earcups, hybrid noise-canceling headphones have both.

Q: Is Noise Canceling function working on wired mode?
A: The noise cancellation function does work under wireless and wired mode. And the noise canceling would work great when reading a book
or in an office. I use mine in an office environment and it completely neutralizes the sound of other people nearby.

Q: Are these headphones foldable? (Like each earcup folds inward towards the headband)
A: Yes, the earcups can be folded inward. They can also be rotated 90 degrees. These headphones are a great value - I am sure you can spend two
or three hundred dollars more and get better sound reproduction and noise cancelling.

Q: Can these be used to pick up sound from a Bluetooth-enabled TV?
A: There are no limitations for the headphones to connect to a TV. As long as the TV is able to connect to bluetooth audio devices, it should work as expected.

Q: Do they cancel airplane noise?
A: I used these on a three hour flight today and was very impressed with the noise cancellation. I'd estimate 90% of the noise was eliminated. Turn up the volume
just a bit and even that disappears. I would recommend these to a friend.

Q: I am a big guy so have a big head how’s the fit But that’s a question ever thought you get
A: I have a medium sized head for a woman and I find the headphones are just small enough. They are adjustable and I have them on the smallest setting,
so I'd imagine if you adjusted it so it was the biggest setting, there would be a really good size range for bigger heads.

Q: How do I turn it off? I’m stumped?
A: A small sliding button on the left ear piece turns noise cancelling on /off. Button shows green when on. QuietOdio 10 active noise canceling headphones
can significantly reduce 90%+ of the noise from surrounding environment, allowing you to focus on your music, work or what matters.

Q: Can it be used in airplane?
A: Absolutely! It comes with an aux line for just such an occasion. It was the whole reason I bought them.

Q: Can we use noise cancellation without playing music?
A: As long as the Bluetooth or the headphone cable is connected, the noise canceling function will continue to work and your headphones won't automatically turn off.

Q: How about the sound quality?
A: Excellent. I love the bass. The great sound quality gives you an immersive feeling when you are watching movies or listening to music with people you love.

Q: Please describe the controls for volume and play/pause.
A: There are volume +/- buttons on the back of the right ear cup. A long press on the +/- will skip forward/behind one song.
The power button acts as a play/pause button with a short press. These controls only work if using Bluetooth as having the headphones wired will turn them off.

Q: Will these drown out human voice like someone snoring or babies screaming on a plane?
A: That's not exactly how noise reduction works. Maybe the snoring and baby cries will be quieter, but it’s primarily to counter ambient/low tones.
The sound has to be consistent to be reduced.

Q: How to make or answer a call
A: The instructions that are included explain, but it is press power button once on the right headphone.

Q: How to connect to a new device?
A: Simply press power button for 3s until the light flashes red and blue alternately. After that, you could use a new device and pair with the device.

Q: Is this earphone comfortable to wear?
A: With ultra-soft protein cushions, 90 degree rotation axis, and adjustable headband, this Bluetooth Headphone is the most comfortable headset I have last worn.

Q: Can make phone calls via headphone?
A: Yes, the wireless headset is with built-in mic and can make hands-free calls.

Q: Can my husband listen to regular TV while I’m using headphones
A: Yes, you will still hear some noise from your TV, the volume of the voices will be reduced a lot, but don't eliminate voices. Most of the active Noise Cancelling
Headphones is better to produce the opposite audio for the sound of plane, train, noisy street or a busy office.

Q: What's the microphone quality when making calls
A: Our Bluetooth headphones also uses CVC6.0 noise cancelling technology to suppress reverb noise and echo generated during calls through built-in noise
cancellation software and microphone. Even if you are in a noisy environment, the other party can clearly hear your voice.

Q: Will these headphones cancel voices?
A: These headphones are only moderately effective in noise cancellation. But then they don't cost big bucks like some of the others. It works for me to cut down
of background noise in the house, but if you want total outside noise eliminated spend the big bucks

Q: How is the noise cancelling? Is it good for travel?
A: It's fairly effective, but it doesn't get rid of 100% of outside noise. It works well to minimize consistent ambient noise like the sounds of plane engines or moving air.
I recently wore them on a few flights and they made listening to podcasts much more enjoyable.

Q: I still can’t hear incoming or out calls on Bluetooth. Bluetooth is connected, power is on, and volume is on, still no connection.
A: Be sure to press and hold the power button to turn on the phones at which point a voice will say power on. The headphones have to be paired with your Bluetooth
device and then they connect automatically after that. The noise reduction capability is turned on and off by a slide switch on the right ear piece toward the front and
has a Blue pilot light displayed when it's on

Q: Does this provide am-fm radio for someone that does not have a computer or bluetooth capabilities?
A: You can plug it into anything with a 3.5 mm audio plug option

Q: If the battery is exhausted, does the noise cancellation work over wired 3.5mm connection?
A: Noise cancellation is a function of the Bluetooth Headphones themselves. As long as the battery has remaining charge, the active noise cancellation feature will work.
But if the battery runs out, and you're using the 3.5mm connection, there will be no noise cancellation.

Edited by user Thursday, March 5, 2020 12:38:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified