logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Haley  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 7:13:54 PM(UTC)
Haley

Groups: Registered
U.S. Minor Islands

FAQs

Question: Does Samsung Galaxy Note 9 get a quick charge?
Answer: yes, 10W fast charging is compatible for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 through QC 3.0 cigarette car charger (included).

Question: I’d like to buy this wireless charger car mount for my brother. Is it a good gift?
Answer: I think so – It comes in well-packed with luxurious design. Also, it supports fast charging for my IPhone Xs but Er… I am not sure which sort of model you have.

Question: Can I use the cigarette lighter for powering this wireless charger?
Answer: Yes. But we recommend QC 3.0 and other fast charge car cigarette chargers and car chargers. Cuz slow car chargers such as 5V 1A doesn't support for this wireless fast car charger mount.

Question: Will it work with a metal case?
Answer: No. Hmm... it supports most non-metallic cases such as silicone, rubber, hybrid, plastic except for rugged, uneven cases.

Question: Can I turn the mount to view my phone in landscape mode?
Answer: Yes, you could choose optimal orientation whether vertical or horizontal.

Question: Does it work with IPhone X with a case on?
Answer: Yes, it depends on the thickness of the case. It could be compatible to phone cases not thicker than 8mm

Question: If I use the phone during charging, will there be a decrease in charge level?
Answer: Er... The charge level would not decrease but your phone may in a hot temperature.

Question: Will this wireless charger stop charging when fully charged?
Answer: Yes, it has over-charge function that will stop charging when get fully charged.

Question: Can I use this charger to charge my iPhone 7Plus?
Answer: It seems that iPhone 7 plus doesn't have wireless function.

Question: Does it come with car charging cable?
Answer: Yes, this wireless car charger comes with a 3.3ft USB Type C cable. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Question: Does the arm adjustable to fit other phone?
Answer: Yes, the arm can be adjusted when you put your phone one, and we have tested it with lots of different model phones, works great.

Question: Does it charge with an otterbox defender case on an iphone8? Most reviews say it will hold the phone but does it charge
Answer: This wireless car charger will charge the phone with a case whose thickness is less than 8mm. it depend on the thickness of the case. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for an assistant by forum.ablegrid.com

Question: Will this work with a vertical vent?
Answer: Yes, it comes with an air vent mount, you can mount it to you vent. Meanwhile, you can place it vertically or horizontally also.

Question: How do you get it to charge?
Answer: There is a Type-C at the bottom of the vent-mount that connects to a "cigarette lighter" charger or QC 3.0 car charger.

Question: Do I need any special charging cable for it if I want fast charging?
Answer: No, you don`t. The only thing you need is a QC 3.0 car charger if your smart phone supports fast charging for the charging cable (1m) is included.

Question: Does this fast wireless charger have over heat protection?
Answer: Yes. We adopt the best in class intelligent chip on this wireless car charger mount, it ensures safe charging with not only overheat protection but also over-current protection, over-voltage protection, short circuit protection, foreign object
detection(FOD). It also has multiple cooling holes on the backside.

Question: Does this damage the air vents?
Answer: NO... This wireless car charger mount is sturdily built and hook up on the air vent with non-slip rubber silicone. Hmm... I think you could put or remove cellphones through roller buckle also help.

Question: Will it still charge if GPS is being used?
Answer: Yes, wireless charging one second connected. You just need to slightly put your phone in and it automatically starts charging, and stop charging when fully charged. No matter you are using GPS or listening to music, it both works well! Besides, every product we sell is fully covered by one month return warranty for ANY reason and comprehensive 18 month quality-issue warranty, you don't even pay for the return!

Question: Does this charger have an LED light to show you that it is on and working?
Answer: Er... it has a blue light that it is on while it turns red to show it is working.

Question: The part that clips on to the car air vent, does it have rubber on the inner side to protect the air vent from being scratched by this product?
Answer: Yes, silicone cushions on clip protect air vent against slips and scratches.